What is Ozone Therapy?
Benefits of Ozone Therapy:
- Activates the immune system
- Improves circulation of blood
- Increases oxygen delivery to tissues
- Increases red blood cell membranes flexibility
- Increases energy production
- Increases production of white blood cells
- Increases muscle and tumor oxygenation
- Kills bacteria, fungi, parasites, yeast, and viruses
- Strengthens the respiratory system
How Does Ozone Work in The Body?
The most important factor in health and healing is oxygen, ozone improves the flow properties of your red blood cells, encourages them to give more oxygen to needy cells, and stimulate mitochondria to burn more oxygen, creating more energy. Almost all diseases can benefit from improving oxygen delivery and utilization.
Ozone is highly toxic to microbes, in addition to killing bacteria, fungi, parasites, yeast and viruses, it modulates the immune system to correct overactivity and increase a poorly functioning system.
Ozone is a gas that diffuses well throughout the body, a whole-body effect can be achieved without injecting it. We offer ozone treatment in two forms, nasal inhalation and ear insufflation. When used in appropriate doses, ozone has not been shown to cause negative cellular effects.
Nasal inhalation, uses ozone that has been bubbled through olive oil and humidified, so it can be safely inhaled through a nasal cannula. Ear insufflation, uses a stethoscope placed into the ear while the other end is connected to the ozone generator, so when the ozone is generated, it diffuses into the ears, ear canals, middle ear, and sinuses.
Conditions That Benefit from Ozone:
- Arthritis pain & inflammation
- Brain fog & damage post-stroke
- Autoimmune conditions
- Digestive issues: IBS, colitis, Crohn’s
- Ear conditions: infections, tinnitus, vertigo
- Respiratory disorders: infections, allergies, asthma
- Wound healing